Our office is moving! Effective 11/5/21, O’Brian & Associates, P.S. will be located at 16650 NE 79th Street, Suite 200, Redmond WA 98052. Just two blocks away from our present location. We are now offering in-office consultations, as well as both Zoom Meeting and telephone consultations.
Fathers' Rights Exclusively Focused on Family Law

Redmond Father's Rights Lawyer

Lawyers for Dads Helping Fathers With Child Custody in Washington

As a father who is going through a divorce, you likely have many valid concerns regarding child custody, child support and other matters. O'Brian & Associates understands your concerns. Our lawyers for dads just like you are here to help you through the process, help you understand your rights and help you obtain the best possible outcome in the divorce.

In addition to divorce issues, we represent fathers who are involved in contested paternity cases. Whether you need to speak with an experienced lawyer about paternity or father's rights in Washington State, you can turn to us with confidence.

Fathers Rights in Washington State

In Washington State, before you can petition the court for visitation, custody, or child support, you must first legally establish paternity. After paternity is established, you can fight for your right to be part of your child’s life, decisions, and upbringing.

Experienced Fathers' Rights Lawyers

Since 1986, we have helped men through the divorce process in Washington. We know that men are worried about child support and spending quality time with their children.

We are attorneys attuned to our clients' concerns. We are committed to helping them secure favorable results involving:

Unmarried Fathers

We also represent fathers who are not and never have been married to the mothers of their child or children. These types of cases typically involve paternity actions. If you would like to establish paternity of a child you believe is yours, or if there is a paternity action against you, we can help. When paternity is established, you may have visitation rights and be responsible for paying child support.

Learn More about How We Can Help

If you are a father who is going through a divorce or contemplating divorce, or if you are involved in a paternity case or have questions about child custody in Washington State, talk to a lawyer from O'Brian & Associates. We can be reached at (425) 276-7677 or through the online form.

Contact Us

We're Ready to Help You & Your Family
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.