Getting Divorced in Washington State
No matter where you live, getting divorced is very hard. In Washington State, the divorce process is complicated because you must file for divorce in the county in which you live.
At Alpine Family Law, our attorneys know how to make the Washington divorce process as easy as possible. We understand that there are many emotional, financial and logistical issues - not just court procedures - that you must contend with. Our attorneys can answer your important questions like:
- How long will the divorce process take?
- How do I protect my rights regarding the division of property?
- What does Washington law say about my child custody matter?
- Can my divorce be settled outside of court? What are the advantages to settling?
- Will I pay or receive child support or spousal support? How is that determined?
- Can you help me work out an amicable resolution of my case?
Experienced and Focused on Family Law in Washington State
Alpine Family Law is licensed to represent clients in divorce cases in King County and Snohomish County. Our office is located in Redmond, close to the border of the two counties. We have successfully guided hundreds of clients through divorces in the immediate area.
Since 1986, our founding attorney, Susan Millican O'Brian, has concentrated her practice on Washington family law cases. In addition to serving clients from Redmond, Susan and her team of lawyers represent men and women in Everett, where the county courthouse is located, as well as Lynnwood, Bothell, Woodinville and Kirkland.
Contact Us to Get Your Questions Answered
Every family law case is different. You need clear answers regarding your case.
Schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys today.
Helpful News & Info
Family Law FAQs