Kirkland Family Lawyers
Helping Kirkland Families Navigate Legal Disputes with Confidence
At Alpine Family Law, we know how stressful family law disputes can be. Whether you're filing for a divorce, engaging in a custody battle, or navigating another type of family law case, our team of experienced Kirkland family law attorneys is here for you.
We know that no two cases are the same. We go out of our way to provide every client with a personalized strategy tailored to their unique needs. We'll tirelessly protect your rights and best interests in and out of the courtroom so that you can move forward with confidence.
Our Practice Areas
We provide services for the following practice areas:
- Divorce. Filing for divorce often feels overwhelming. Between all the legal intricacies of the divorce process and the emotional turmoil of an ending marriage, figuring out the best path forward in a divorce can seem impossible. Our team is here to help you navigate the process, working towards an ideal outcome in your case.
- High-asset divorce. If you or your partner is a high-net-worth individual, figuring out how to divide assets and debts can be difficult. Additionally, there's more at stake when you're negotiating an alimony or child support agreement. Our team will protect your assets and advocate for an equitable arrangement on your behalf.
- Child custody. For any parent, engaging in a child custody battle is nerve-wracking. Let us shoulder the burden of your case so that you can focus on what really matters: Your family.
- Child support. Whether you're a child support recipient or payor in your case, we'll fight for an arrangement that's fair to you and help your child thrive.
- Property division, business valuation, and hidden asset identification. Property division can be one of the most complicated parts of finalizing a divorce. We'll help you pursue your best interests in your property division case. If you're a business owner, we can determine the value of your business and work with you to preserve your enterprise. If you fear that your partner is hiding assets during the division of assets and liabilities, we can help with that, too.
- Spousal support (alimony). Like property division, the outcome of your spousal support case can significantly impact your financial stability. We'll help you pursue a fair arrangement that doesn't leave you in economic duress.
- Father's, mother's, and grandparent's rights. Fathers, mothers, and grandparents often fear that a certain court may have biases that compromise their case. We'll zealously advocate for your rights in the courtroom, helping you get the results you deserve.
- Post-decree modifications. If you experience a substantial change in circumstances, we can help you file a modification case for your child custody and visitation, child support, or alimony order. We'll work to get you a new order that reflects your current circumstances more accurately.
- Relocation. Whether you want to relocate with your child or contest a relocation attempt by your co-parent, our team is here to help. We'll work with you to gather evidence that supports your case and present a convincing argument to the court on your behalf.
- Domestic violence. Navigating a domestic violence case can be difficult. We'll work with the court and defend your case in the courtroom, helping you get the protection you deserve. You can trust us to handle your case while you focus on maintaining your mental and physical well-being.
- Paternity. When you want to pursue paternity for your child, we've got your back. We'll help you establish paternity and ensure your child receives the support they need and deserve.
You can trust our team at Alpine Family Law to provide you with stellar family law services.
Attention to Detail, Accessibility & Responsive Service
Tailoring Our Approach to Your Specific Family Law Case
Cutting-Edge Office & Communications Technology
Founder in The National Advocates: Top 100 Lawyers