Kyle’s interest in the law developed into a passion during college and his first employment thereafter as a family law paralegal in Seattle. Kyle attended law school in Denver, Colorado, returning to Seattle in 2014 to continue working in the family law arena.
Every case is different and each client is unique. While some clients are best served with a cooperative, collaborative approach, Kyle is also prepared to take an aggressive stance and litigate issues immediately if necessary to protect the client’s interests.
Kyle understands that the divorce process may seem overwhelming. He takes the time to break down the process and explain in simple terms various approaches and available options, from a case’s onset to final resolution. He approaches each case with an eye toward creative solutions that are tailored to each client’s specific needs.
Often times, drug and alcohol addiction and associated issues are present in a divorce or child custody matter. They may even be a main cause of the marriage or relationship breakdown, and can affect a parent’s time with his or her children. Kyle is passionate about representing clients who have found themselves in the spiral of addiction, and are ready to take the steps necessary to work toward regaining time with their children. He’s committed to vigorous representation, navigating the hurdles associated with a turbulent history, and advocating for clients who are dedicated to recovery.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Same-sex divorce
- Committed Intimate Relationship
- Child Support Modification
- Child Support Adjustment
- Parenting Plan Modification
- Non-Parental Custody/De Facto Parentage
- Contempt/Court Order Violation
- Step-Parent Adoption
- Domestic Violence Protection Order
- University of Denver Strum College of Law
- J.D. - 2011
- Moot Court Participant
- Central Washington University
- B.A. Law & Justice – 2007
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- King County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section